SAVE TIME & REGISTER ONLINE
Register for your rentals before you arrive!
• We encourage all customers to REGISTER ONLINE before arriving to save time and help everyone adhere to protocols.
• Employees at all locations are required to wear face coverings while working. Customers are required to wear face coverings while in the stores.
• Public bathrooms will remain closed until further notice.
• Partitions have been added and spaces modified to allow for adequate physical distancing.
• We will have crowd control at the doors to create more space for employees and customers inside the stores.
• We will have hand sanitizer located in multiple locations inside the stores for staff and customers to use
• We are implementing and streamlining open-air, outdoor returns at all locations.
• New rental procedures are in the works to include, when physically possible, more ventilation and fewer indoor lines.
• We will be rolling out a new and intuitive program to help regulate the rental process, designed to make it more comfortable for staff and customers. This program will offer text message alerts that will let customers who is next in line.
• All employees are encouraged to self-screen prior to coming to work and customers are asked to stay home if they are not feeling well.
• We are following guidance outlined by the CDC & CDPH, and we encourage customers do the same for the health and safety of our community.
We took the time to do some research and put together this comprehensive COVID RESORT GUIDE for our staff and customers.
Our guide offers an easy to read, one stop shop with important information about what to expect this season including resort procedures, links, lift tickets, reservations, season passes, lodge access and more.