SAVE TIME & REGISTER ONLINE
Register for your rentals before you arrive!
• We are closely following state guidelines. As of January 25, 2021, all of our locations will be operating at 25% capacity.
• We encourage all customers to REGISTER ONLINE before arriving to save time and help everyone adhere to protocols.
• Employees at all locations are required to wear face coverings while working. Customers are required to wear face coverings while in the stores.
• Public bathrooms will remain closed until further notice.
• Partitions have been added and spaces modified to allow for adequate physical distancing.
• We will have crowd control at the doors to create more space for employees and customers inside the stores.
• We will have hand sanitizer located in multiple locations inside the stores for staff and customers to use
• We are implementing and streamlining open-air, outdoor returns at all locations.
• New rental procedures are in the works to include, when physically possible, more ventilation and fewer indoor lines.
• We will be rolling out a new and intuitive program to help regulate the rental process, designed to make it more comfortable for staff and customers. This program will offer text message alerts that will let customers who is next in line.
• All employees are encouraged to self-screen prior to coming to work and customers are asked to stay home if they are not feeling well.
• We are following guidance outlined by the CDC & CDPH, and we encourage customers do the same for the health and safety of our community.
While we are excited for another winter of renting FUN, we want to make sure that you’re prepared for what’s ahead not only in our shops, but around town and at the resorts.
Yes… the mountains, fresh air and outdoors are HERE… but so are the crowds. So while my staff and I are just as excited to hit the slopes as you, I think it’s important to discuss the reality of what to expect during the upcoming holiday season with all of our customers.
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PATIENCE & COOPERATION, BUD!
Let’s work together to keep the lifts turning & our doors open for business!
December 11, 2020
We took the time to do some research and put together this comprehensive COVID RESORT GUIDE for our staff and customers.
Our guide offers an easy to read, one stop shop with important information about what to expect this season including resort procedures, links, lift tickets, reservations, season passes, lodge access and more.