Tahoe Dave’s Skis & Boards in North Lake Tahoe is seeking full-time and part-time retail associates for the remaining 2020 summer season. These positions have the potential to turn into year-round employment. These openings are currently available at the following locations:
Must be dependable, trustworthy and team-oriented with exceptional people skills and great customer service. Previous ski, snowboard, and skateboard knowledge/experience is preferred but not required. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
In response to the Novel Coronavirus, COVID-19, Tahoe Dave’s has implemented the CDC’s and CDPH’s recommended precautionary measures to provide a safe work environment. We are committed to the health and safety of our employee and customers. The following changes have been made to our daily routines to aide in the prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
- Employees temperatures are checked at the beginning of each shift.
- Our register counters have been modified with partitions and spacing for distancing
- Commonly touched surfaces and spaces are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized throughout the day
- Employees are required to wear masks or face coverings while working.
- Customers are required to wear masks or face coverings when shopping.
Tahoe Dave’s Skis & Boards has proudly been locally owned & operated since 1977 and we’re annually voted North Lake Tahoe’s Best Ski & Snowboard Shop!
Please download and fill out an application: [CLICK HERE]
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our Tahoe City Ski Shop | 590 North Lake Blvd., Tahoe City, CA 96145
- Visit our Tahoe City Snowboard Shop | 600 North Lake Blvd., Tahoe City, CA
Questions? Call us at (530) 583-6415