While we are excited for another winter of renting FUN, we want to make sure that you’re prepared for what’s ahead not only in our shops, but around town and at the resorts.
Yes… the mountains, fresh air and outdoors are HERE… but so are the crowds. So while my staff and I are just as excited to hit the slopes as you, I think it’s important to discuss the reality of what to expect during the upcoming holiday season with all of our customers.
- We are closely following state guidelines. As of December 11, all of our locations will be operating at 20% capacity.
- Have FLEXIBLE plans – if the resorts are able to stay open, they will be crowded.
- If you’re still planning on coming, specifically during the holidays, be PATIENT! BE PREPARED for longer wait times due to capacity restrictions. Additionally, we encourage you to visit us outside of our peak periods. Our busiest times are generally between 9-10am & 4-5pm. For more of my insider tips, please read below.
- We encourage you to REGISTER ONLINE for your BEST chance of getting equipment. If and when we get busy, we will be honoring registrations before walk-ins. NOTE: Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee anything given these unexpected circumstances.
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PATIENCE & COOPERATION, BUD!
Let’s work together to keep the lifts turning & our doors open for business!
DAVE’S COVID INSIDER TIPS:
• We encourage you to visit us outside of our peak periods – our busiest times are generally between 9-10am & 4-5pm. [View hours]
• You are welcome to rent the afternoon/evening before anytime after 2pm – at no extra charge!
• CONSIDER TRUCKEE WEST! Don’t forget to check out our new and additional Truckee store located on the west end of town, especially for returns! Offering a larger store, more parking, less crowds and easy access on and off highway 80, located in the old outlet mall by the Shell Gas Station.
• We highly recommend that you purchase your lift tickets before you arrive for equipment to guarantee availability at your resort of choice.
For the safety of our customers and staff, we are closely following State guidelines as they continue to change.
We anticipate having to change our operations and/or possibly even close. We encourage you to take the time to do your research and make sure you are prepared for modified operations, protocols and expectations not only at our shops, but at the resorts and around town.
Your patience, compliance and fluidity are greatly appreciated as we navigate through the upcoming season.
Due to high demand, Tahoe Dave’s has made the decision to discontinue our 2020.21 Kids’ Seasonal Rentals after December 18!
All Kids’ Seasonal Rentals MUST be done in person – we DO NOT accept kids’ seasonal rentals over the phone, via email or online.
Due to high demand, we are short on basic equipment – and you should expect to pay for upgrades.
Don’t forget to come in BEFORE December 14 to take advantage of the $50 early season discount and Covid Guarantee – customers that come in between December 14-18 will NOT receive the early season discount or the covid guarantee, but can still be accommodated with kids’ seasonal rentals.
Starting December 19 we encourage you to consider our daily rentals for your kids’ ski & snowboard needs – but please be prepared for modified operations, long wait times and/or potential closures!
CALL 530.583.6415 | EMAIL email@example.com