Snow is falling and winter is here! ….And while we are excited for another great season of renting FUN, we want to make sure that you’re prepared for what’s ahead not only in our shops, but around town and at the resorts.
YES! ….The snow, the mountains, and the adventures are all here, but potentially so are the crowds. So while my staff and I are just as thrilled to hit the slopes as you, I think it’s important to discuss the reality of what to expect during the upcoming winter season with all of our customers.
- We are closely following state guidelines – and in compliance with California State Law – MASKS ARE CURRENTLY REQUIRED at all of our locations.
- Have FLEXIBLE plans – be mindful of potential weather and crowds.
- If you’re coming, specifically during the holidays, please BE PATIENT AND BE PREPARED for longer wait times. Check out my insider tips below.
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PATIENCE & COOPERATION!
Let’s work together to make this a memorable, snowy season! And from the entire Tahoe Dave’s crew, we wish you happy holiday season and a joyous New Year!
DAVE’S INSIDER TIPS:
- Visit us outside of our peak periods. Our busiest times are generally between 9-10am & 4-5pm. [VIEW STORE HOURS]
- RENT the afternoon/evening before – anytime after 4pm to closing – at no extra charge!
- REGISTER ONLINE to save time and lessen time/contact in the store. If and when we get busy, we will be honoring registrations before walk-ins. Please note: your registration is NOT A RESERVATION and doesn’t guarantee equipment or a specific pick-up time.
For the safety of our customers and staff, we are closely following State guidelines as they continue to change.
We encourage you to take the time to do your research and make sure you are prepared for modified operations, protocols and expectations not only at our shops, but around town and at the resorts.
Your patience, compliance and fluidity are greatly appreciated as we navigate through the upcoming season.